Friday, January 15, 2010

lets schedule some time to be spontaneous...

Sometimes getting older creeps up on you. I was being a good citizen, using my handheld, trigger nozzled hose to water between the defined hours for our area and started the mental checklist for the day. Bike ride (trying to get fit and stay limber) - check, watering before 9am - check, then better have breakfast before I start cleaning the car so I dont pass out at 11.30. See. You'd think that was the inner voice of someone twice my age. Better get out the crochet hook and get that knee rug finished in time for Murder, She Wrote.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to join you but I have to iron my nightie and some tea towels and by then I'll be exhausted......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol remember dear, not too many cups of tea during the day or you'll be up all night!

    ReplyDelete